Cloud Triumvirate and don't think you're seeing a ghost. That's Yahoo, alright. Remember, the company on top of naysayers' list. Live notes, for those who care..
If anybody still has doubts on the eventual march to the cloud compute era better build your own power generator and keep on hoarding those network servers you find. Otherwise, wisen up. This is no bandwagon, this is a freight train! But don't get hyped up; instead, in the future, you will just have to 'take the cloud for granted'. Like air, bad backs, open source and getting scr*wed by politicians who get elected time and again... Ughh. Fortunately, you can be life savvy...
And other cloud 'hype' that you might want to dust off ...
Make way for 10Gen. Like the trio above, they're pulling (and pooling) for open source.
Yup, Open Source Cloud.
To remind us that they are still relevant and not just some view or vista. MSFT.
With the cloud, there will be changes says Alistair and he's right.
Anyways: Before we all choke on hot cloud air, there's also this 'print newspaper demise thing'. I am a big NYT reader and they just seem a good match for my taste (if it means getting hyped-up, whatever that is). So if you're interested, let's save (them) and buy 'em out.
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- Cloud Triumvirate ( not teh Celtics but sort of)
- Being Cuil and not Popular Ain't That Bad
- Slaying the Beast called 'Complacency'
- Web as Windmills; Open Source, Clouds and Social ...
- Mean Lean, Green, Portable Cloud Machine
- Yoono Many Still Loves Printed
- No Sense of Sin, Yet.
- Big Bangers: CERN, Facebook, Clouds and SaaS
- Mixing the Cocktail in the Cocktail Conversation -...
- 5 Important Questions to Ask Before Making That Sa...
- Future: Which Way?
- iPhone: Jobs Well Done?
- Alliance: PaaS -sing it on to Java, Grails and may...
- Twin Featured: To sub me at work so I can camp for...
- Spread the Love (and Labs, Mor.ph)
- "Problem Is Computers Only Give You Answers"
- Universal Status: In(ter)dependence Daze
- Workplace Utopia is a Myth: Darn
- Awe, Shucks: Cool Web
- BBC's Cloud Clicks; More SaaS for the rest of us
- Mor.ph goes Sun-ny: Extends to Java and MySQL plu...
- ▼ July (22)