Everything, everywhere. Mozilla's Ubiquity - because Mashups are so tedious.
Cloud infrastructure provider Amazon isn't done at all, launches EBS. Woohoo. Naysayers follow.
Fact of IT: Everything crashes at one point or another so why single out the cloud for that. Tsk, tsk..
Nothing like malware to spoil the fun at Facebook.
PR for your startup doesn't have to involve a PR company, write Mr. Calacanis. And if it is a software that you're launching, read here.
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- Elephant in the Room: Ubiquity and Outages
- XML Superstars, Web 2.0 Heroes and Email Villains
- In Case Technology Tides You Over The Weekend
- BarCamp Manila is Seminal
- Setting the Bar: BarCamp Manila Plus
- An Open Letter to Michael Phelps
- G phone: It's my (Mobile) Turn
- Users and Tech: Who Needs Who More?
- With Technology, Things Can Get Pretty Ugly in an ...
- Iphone Complements (eg. Morph Appspace) and others...
- The 2008 Olympics: Whatever your Politics
- Cloud O' Mania
- Cloud Computing, Blogging and SaaS: Change is Gonn...
- Cloud: Bread Talk
- ▼ August (15)