Over at GigaOm, Mr. Malik has again written an interesting post that successfully started a re-examination of priorities within myself. I call these types of discussions and posts as conundrums for 'things that really matter'. As it is, these types of things just keep coming at you from all sides, online, offline and even in dream state.
And there lies my 'working' answer to that 'moral' question, that it is always and will be a personal battle that we all will continually wage upon ourselves. As they say, the greatest of victories is self-conquest!
So what then constitutes immoral? Not sure what it is but it is often tied up to 'money, riches or commerce' when given priority over things (which made me realize how the word 'sell-out' is indeed, an appropriate term. Go figure.)
But hey, it might just be me. Care to challenge or better yet, share your own insight, please ...
A Payne in the Ask: Internet is built Wrong! and Twitter is Right?
Holy New Testament! The end justifies the means working here.
Arise ye Global Cloud! (from the Economist ... yep, economy, err, money, there goes morality again. Woot.)
10 Impressive Rails Apps: I still have to check them out but by the looks of it, smells like cash, nothing wrong with that!
Managing IT during a downturn? Careful about the word - counterproductive!
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- Expires and Inspires
- Right, Wrong or Immoral: It isn't about Tech but a...
- 5 Best Sites to Help you over the Downturn and Fee...
- Writings on the TwitWall
- Want something more Cloudy? Elections
- Cloud Movie: Coming to a PC Near You
- Despite the Revenue to Show for IT, SaaS Plays Sec...
- Cloud Summit: Sold!
- PaaS: Poverty as a Service
- VC Bubble Bath [Valley Corleone's]
- Million-dollar Question of Motivation
- Tech: Get those gloves off now!
- Social Median: Measuring CNT [Central News Tendenc...
- [Smartest] Marketing both Best and Worst News
- Tech Releases [itself] from Financial News Grasp
- Is it wise to use Crowd Wisdom?
- ▼ October (16)