Name a SaaS App that has made the Web roll over its tail and basically create one event after another just to be able to come up with a consensus definition that is obsolete by the end of a quarter.
Tell me it's not Google Docs. You might even drop the name Salesforce but then fail to come up with a single App to feel giddy about.
But that is how it is with SaaS. Like predator searching for its prey, it has remained quiet and agile to net those enterprise deals.
Now, should the web world continue to crow about cloud computing or is about time that SaaS and a legion of web apps take the lead? Anyway, both have same goal: disruption and a new way of doing things (and save everyone money, too).
If you want, you can stick to proprietary...
Using prudence and cloud resources to get what cloud computing can do for you
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- Expires and Inspires
- Right, Wrong or Immoral: It isn't about Tech but a...
- 5 Best Sites to Help you over the Downturn and Fee...
- Writings on the TwitWall
- Want something more Cloudy? Elections
- Cloud Movie: Coming to a PC Near You
- Despite the Revenue to Show for IT, SaaS Plays Sec...
- Cloud Summit: Sold!
- PaaS: Poverty as a Service
- VC Bubble Bath [Valley Corleone's]
- Million-dollar Question of Motivation
- Tech: Get those gloves off now!
- Social Median: Measuring CNT [Central News Tendenc...
- [Smartest] Marketing both Best and Worst News
- Tech Releases [itself] from Financial News Grasp
- Is it wise to use Crowd Wisdom?
- ▼ October (16)