Gary Vaynerchuk (WineLibrary) speaks about 'killing it' -- with love!
Patience. Passion. Stop Doing Sh1t you hate. Caring about you and your user base. Monetize. Hustle. Legacy. Brand Equity. Transparency. Using all tools available.
Watch this, I beg you and you're on the road to happiness beginning now.
Building Personal Brand Within the Social Media Landscape
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- Social Media is a Return to Roots
- Drive, free and e-SEE
- Are you [App] Experienced?
- Web2Expo Gems: Gary Vaynerchuk loves you!
- Lull means Deep Thoughts
- 4 Monsters in the Cloud: A Scary Story Unfolds
- WebEx NYC is WEB-verything!
- Kid McCloud is into Clouds but not the weather kin...
- 5 Insights on Piracy and morrre
- Without a worthy opponent, Google 's destiny is to...
- iKnow and other things I just read about
- Strange Weather: Super Cloudy Day
- TC50 & Digital Intimacy: Your own trivial thing m...
- Innovation Trouble at the Silicon Valley? Move to...
- Rails in Windy City and Some
- What's in store for the XML Superstar?
- Chrome -matic: No such thing as 'Just Surfing the...
- Elixir of Life
- ▼ September (18)