Traditional ISVs who now plan to shift to SaaS. "It's like letting loose the pesky dog you're trying to discipline. Time to get a hamster."
On Open Standards and Open Sourced Standards. Simon just took me back to school and talked GPLv3 to me.
How international capital flows would be affected by SaaS. Tell me it won't all just funnel back to North America.
SaaS Platform Wars: Java come out jabbing. Stop fighting kids.
Again, again, again. SaaS Hosting - the way textbooks would present it in school.
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- TopEeds: Breath Sweeps Mind and Analog-y
- QuickEeds at Mid Year Point
- POSS Egress
- Booth-strapped at the POSS
- SaaS can't price itself out of business
- Tech Tonic: TechSoup, CommonCraft & more
- QuickEeds: Iceberg and the Wizard's RoR
- Condensed, says Shaun!
- QuickEeds is Google-certified
- "Save Me From Syncing, Fast" and other Provocation...
- Trad Vendors: SaaS Will Bite You in The -Aas
- Grand Time
- QuickEeds: Acrobatic Sounds SaaS to me.
- RailsConf 08 Summary: Cute
- ▼ June (15)