Amy Wohl is worried SaaS companies may be too focused on commoditization and drag itself down.
While Symantec now goes all out SaaS-sy, reports Jeff Kaplan.
Platforms over software and Android is aiming at mobile. Onwards to a new Google frontier. (Unreasonable Men)
Job Boards for Rails (on the morphexchange, huh!) and Grails!
Grails Podcast from Sven. Check 'em out as he includes Grails deployment via mor.ph. Woohoo.
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- TopEeds: Breath Sweeps Mind and Analog-y
- QuickEeds at Mid Year Point
- POSS Egress
- Booth-strapped at the POSS
- SaaS can't price itself out of business
- Tech Tonic: TechSoup, CommonCraft & more
- QuickEeds: Iceberg and the Wizard's RoR
- Condensed, says Shaun!
- QuickEeds is Google-certified
- "Save Me From Syncing, Fast" and other Provocation...
- Trad Vendors: SaaS Will Bite You in The -Aas
- Grand Time
- QuickEeds: Acrobatic Sounds SaaS to me.
- RailsConf 08 Summary: Cute
- ▼ June (15)