Overcast: n. cloudiness; the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds; giving wikipedia a lift; n. An Autobot !!!
Most Durable Web 2.0 Tech: I'd place my bets, too.
Kent Langley tells us how he has done some explaining about it. Just so that they finally give him some break, he headed for the clouds.
Cloud Competition: As long as you're free to go in and out of it, you'll be ok. Who hates lock-ins most?
Cloud Computing on radio? I think it will be tough to explain something like this over the air but I think they pulled it off sharing a good example. First time I heard of Animoto.
Cloud Computing, again. When it rains, there's clouds! But Steven's got his eyes on the big boys only. I'd be careful about being blind-sided, if I were he.
It is the 'jargon of the moment'. If NYT thinks so, they're late. Very much like me and a good bunch of the rest of us.
You might want to re-think your options if you think the US government is after you. Not me, only thing they'll dig up is my state of the art cum avant-garde parenting methods which essentially is 'stay off having kids' if you hate sharing your life and time. Storm clouds?
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- The Not-So Secret Open Source Rails
- Quick Eeds: Green-Wired to Mars then back to Portl...
- Overcast of Industry Players
- Is Localization The Farthest SaaS Customization Ca...
- If Content is Mostly Written, Why Not Make the Pro...
- Bedfellows: Is Ruby the perfect match for SaaS
- Twitter 140+
- Twitter 140
- Monday: Just The Day To Get On Tracks
- Capt Cha
- For those who deal in selling stuff online and not...
- Of Mavens, Connectors and now, Outliers
- While the rest of us are comfortable ...
- Messing with Green just gets everyone in trouble
- Ruby is Hot-rod Red or Red-hot Read, Whatever.
- SaaS to PaaS and ultimately, the CLaaS (Clouds as ...
- Tabbed: Quick Eeds
- ▼ May (19)