Mean-Green Truths. Kudos for making it to the cover but can't we even get our facts together.
Geoff wouldn't take this carbon blindness sitting down.
That Petrol Emotion in History. Coal to Oil and then what? Look where we are now and where we're going. Not Pretty.
Goin' Interplanetary. Made me as giddy as a schoolboy. And it there's life out there in Mars (or is this just a symptom of not being able to find life in front of you)?
Yes, company blogs can be fun, too. I do write for a company blog and this just makes me want to strive to be funnier (?). But this company blog just goes beyond that. Hats off to them.
And speaking of company blogs, our mates are off to the event for Rails peeps. RailsConf is upon us.
Thanks to Wired, TheBuzzBin & ReadWriteWeb for making reading educational and enjoyable.
So-called Popular Posts
It will take more than a moleskine to fire those blog posts into published ones. It is easy to have thoughts about everything - what's...
Time2011BestBlogs.pdf Download this file Picked out 5 from TIME's 25 fresh picks of 2011 . Check all 25 and see which one you h...
Effects of advanced age aside, there are days when one feels incapable of meeting life head on to take on whatever challenge that lies ahea...
via youtube.com Animation, Beatles and of course, music. What's not to like? I admit I can totally relate to it. Timeless.
Kind to others, severe to himself - Thomas of Celano The most challenging aspect of Francis of Assisi ... is the utter seriousness of his...
- ► 2011 (42)
- ► 2010 (44)
- ► 2009 (55)
- The Not-So Secret Open Source Rails
- Quick Eeds: Green-Wired to Mars then back to Portl...
- Overcast of Industry Players
- Is Localization The Farthest SaaS Customization Ca...
- If Content is Mostly Written, Why Not Make the Pro...
- Bedfellows: Is Ruby the perfect match for SaaS
- Twitter 140+
- Twitter 140
- Monday: Just The Day To Get On Tracks
- Capt Cha
- For those who deal in selling stuff online and not...
- Of Mavens, Connectors and now, Outliers
- While the rest of us are comfortable ...
- Messing with Green just gets everyone in trouble
- Ruby is Hot-rod Red or Red-hot Read, Whatever.
- SaaS to PaaS and ultimately, the CLaaS (Clouds as ...
- Tabbed: Quick Eeds
- ▼ May (19)